Welcome, to the Sky Faction



Welcome to the Sky Faction.

Coming Soon, stay tuned!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

First time on Blogspot! (Which makes that day 1... Right?)... Welcome!

Thursday, 9:50 P.M. (dot.. dot.. dot...)

Welcome! Strangers and friends alike... To my first blogpost. I am a first-year art student currently studying the field of illustrations and animation (and loving it). Ok, enough bullshitting, let me get straight to the point; I love to draw robots (Or just very mechanic-y stuff, you know the wires, hydraulics, laser weapons, you know fun stuff), and I want a blog, it's only logical to well combine them right? Right?

I'll be uploading my artworks (by that I mean the ones I'm currently working on for future uploads) So stay tuned! Thanks!

Oh, feel free to request/suggest artwork ideas with a few conditions: Only request ideas that fits into the blog's criteria/idea which means no fucking faeries or spear-wielding orks (thats right, go Warhammer 40,000, and don't you dare...) or anime characters, if you do the only thing I'm going to do is to ignore it, I don't care, blah blah blah I'm not looking. Not too complicated, hey I'm still a college student, I've got work to do, the reasons I'm doing these illustrations are because I love drawing them, making stories out of them and so forth, not your slave. These are the ones I could thought of on the top of my hand. I'll be listing more of this stuff as the time goes on, see where it goes.

Again, stay tuned. Danke people.
Peace.
Swordmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

You spam, you leave. Feeble humans